Alex "Trey" Robertson, IV is recognized as a national leader in microbiological contamination litigation. He has chaired numerous mold litigation conferences around the country since 1995 and has published extensively on this topic for national legal and consumer publications.
Mr. Robertson served as an expert consultant to the California Senate Health & Human Services Committee on the drafting of the Toxic Mold Protection Act (S.B. 732) and testified numerous times before both the Senate and Assembly Health and Judiciary Committees on this bill, which in 2001 became the first toxic mold law in the country.
The Firm¹s clients in toxic mold cases include Erin Brockovich, Ed McMahon, Vin Scully (L.A. Dodgers announcer), Ted Nugent, government agencies, businesses, homeowners, hotels and casinos around the country. Additionally, Alex routinely testifies as an expert witness in legal malpractice cases involving toxic mold actions. Additionally, Robertson has handled cases involving Legionnaire's Disease outbreaks for property owners and has developed risk assessment and prevention strategies for his clients.
The Firm's Indoor Air Quality cases have included:
- Ed McMahon (largest published recovery in the country for a single family home mold case)
- Erin Brockovich
- Vin Scully (L.A. Dodgers announcer)
- Ted Nugent
- 2,600 Bellagio hotel & casino, Las Vegas
- 1,740 Beau Rivage hotel & casino, Biloxi, MI. damaged by Hurricane Katrina
- Nye County Courthouse and government center, Pahrump, NV.